You know that time.
It’s that time in the semester when you’re so incredibly stressed, overwhelmed, and totally clueless as to how you’ll get everything done. At this particular moment in time, it’s all feeling really impossible.
Here’s what I have to get done in the next 6 weeks:
- Get poster of research made
- Travel to a conference and present the research that I’ve put on that poster
- Lead discussion for Law and Society class
- Presentation in Advanced Quantitative Methods class
- Write up literature review for thesis
- Finish transforming, weighting, and performing diagnostics on my data
- Actually analyze data
- Write two research papers
- Tutor student athletes several times a week
And that doesn’t even count the weekly readings, write-ups, and methods homework I’ll have to do on top of that.
I’m ready to be done.
So, so ready to be done.
Once this semester is over, I’m gonna do my happy dance.